This isn't the candle I ordered! What do I do?

Whoops! Blame it on our mind and not our heart! If this happens please just send us a picture to info@purposenine.com We'll get the correct order out to you ASAP!

 Why is my candle bumpy after I burned it?

Unfortunately this will occur sometimes.  When the rate of cooling is inconsistent you'll get that bumpy top coat once the wax has cooled. Although it may not look as pretty, trust that this in no way messes with the performance of your candle.

Are scented candles going to trigger my allergies?

Although this is extremely rare there's still a chance a certain fragrance may not sit well with your senses.  If you have a known allergy to any of our fragrances, we recommend avoiding those particular candles or wax melts. 

Why isn't my candle burning as bright as it did the first burn?

Please remember to trim your wicks to 1/4 inch before each use. Keep unwanted debris and dust out of your candle.

Why do you use wooden wicks?

We use wooden wicks in our candles because the sound of the crackling wick is very soothing.

Are your candles eco-friendly?

Our candles and products are made of 100% soy wax, 100% eco-friendly, 100% vegan and all of our materials are recyclable.

Why do you use soy wax instead of paraffin wax?

Unlike soy wax paraffin wax is derived from components of decayed animals and plant material.  Soy wax is non-toxic and biodegradable. What we breathe in matters. We wanted to be sure you had the cleanest ingredients possible.



Never leave your candle burning and unattended.

Keep candle out of reach of children and pets.

Avoid drafts and vents.

Don't touch or move the candle while it's burning.

Keep candles away from curtains, clothing and fire hazardous materials.

Keep candles 3" apart.

Keep your wax pool clear of all debris including wax trimmings. 

Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.

Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.


Remove wax melt from packaging and place it in the well of your melt burner.

Never leave wax melts burning and unattended

Only burn the melt on a level, fire resistant surface.

Do not burn for more than four hours.